1. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
2. Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.
3. In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
4. Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
5. He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.
6. Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
7. I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.
8. The ultimate tragedy is not…
View original post 57 more words